Accountancy and Taxation Services

Self Assessment Tax Returns

HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) will notify you if they believe that you should be completing a Self Assessment Tax Return.  The most common reasons are that you are self employed, a higher rate tax payer or have sources of income that are not taxed at source.

We can prepare your Tax Return for you and file it electronically with HMRC on your behalf.  All you need to do is provide us with details of your various sources of income and we do the rest.

If you operate as a partnership then the partnership will be required to complete a Partnership Tax Return in addition to the Self Assessment Tax Returns that each partner will complete.

Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships

If you operate as a limited company or as a limited liability partnership then we will prepare your annual Statutory Accounts for you and file them with Companies House.

We will also prepare your Corporation Tax Return for you and file it with HMRC.

site tracking with Asynchronous Google Analytics plugin for Multisite by WordPress Expert at Web Design Jakarta.